- Secondary 1-6 students in teams of 3 to 8 members.
- 2022-2023 Competition is now open for registration.
- Teams must choose from the four designated social problems: population ageing, difficulties experienced by people with disabilities, challenges faced by children and challenges of sustainable development.
- Take part in training workshops provided by YIAA
- Submit a proposal introducing an innovative solution to one of the listed problems. The proposal should consist of an introduction of not more than 500 words, a video clip (no more than 3mins.) and 1 to 5 photos/images. (Video and images are optional)
- A total of 65 awards will be presented to outstanding teams including 5 Winning Teams, 5 Silver Awards, 15 Bronze Awards and a certificate of Excellence for 40 teams for commendable performance.
- Winning Teams can apply for Social Coin to execute their Social Innovative Projects. A maximum of HK$50,000 will be subsidised upon successful pitching.
- All participating students will be awarded a certificate:
Certificate of Excellence
Empathy & Innovation2022.10 - 2023.03
Empathy and Innovation
- Online registration
- Select a social problem
- Team training
- Submit proposal
Selection of 10 Outstanding Proposals
- Voting and judging
- Selection of finalists
Make an ImpACT2023.07-09
Make an ImpACT
- Idea testing
"Innovate Today and Change Tomorrow" - Idea Presentation and Final Award Ceremony
- Idea presentation
- Final judging
- Award ceremony